Kobe Scores 60 Points! Are You Playing Your Best Game In Life?
When you make a commitment, verbally or in writing, your subconscious mind will do everything in its power to remain consistent with that commitment.
Being the best at what you do is simple — all you have to do is:
- Make a commitment to success and excellence
- Deliver on promises to yourself and others
- Remain focused on the outcome to help others live a quality life
- Be present and happy in the moment
- Eat whole unprocessed foods
- Move your body
- And love!
Kobe put in a long day – he started at 8 a.m. and continued doing business till 2 p.m. Then he met with the media, remaining present, accepting praise for his contributions and dedication. He could have become distracted from the task before him – to play a great game. And he could have missed all the love and sincere compliments for what he has done for others. Yet Kobe, with his maturity, was able to live in the now and graciously accept praise, without letting it go to his head; while still overcoming adversity and challenges to his health and personal life.
Even during tough times, and in spite of negative people and injuries, Kobe performed his best. His perseverance demonstrates that confidence, determination, and preparation can pull a person through any situation.
Kobe played beyond everyone’s expectations, and he did so with two bad knees, a bad Achilles tendon, and 38 years of wear and tear; and playing against professional basketball players half his age. At a time when others doubted his ability, rather than making excuses and giving up, he remained focused and dedicated to winning for his fans and teammates, and he played the best game of his life!
How about you — what is your life about? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you giving 110 to every important aspect of your life?
- Are you making excuses for eating poorly – eating fast food because it’s more convenient, or less costly?
- Are you exercising consistently?
- Do you contribute and invest time and effort in the areas of your life that need more attention?
- Would you benefit from a mentor, a life coach or a support plan?
- Is your health, energy and love life affected by hormone imbalances? Have you had your hormones tested or taken a quiz to assess deficiencies?
- What is the quality of your sleep? It’s impossible to perform your best or excel in life if you’re always sick or tired; or if you rely on coffee, energy drinks, sodas or alcohol to get through the stresses of your day.
- And finally, do you congratulate others and show respect for those you love? Magic Johnson, arguably one of the greatest Lakers in history give tribute to Kobe saying “he was the greatest Laker of all time.”
See www.NickDPhD.com and see how WE CAN HELP YOU to BE YOUR BEST starting NOW! Register on NickDPhD.com and learn the most important factors in health and in life, that will help you become a model to your family and coworkers and to this great country we live in as we fight for our freedoms of choice.
Go to www.DelgadoProtocol.com and take the FREE HEALTH, HORMONE, WELLNESS, AND LIFESTYLE QUIZ and find out what you must do right now to perform your best.
Nick Delgado, PhD, ABAAHP, Author StayYoung, World Strength Endurance Champion[/fusion_text][/fullwidth]